Monday, May 18, 2015
Daddy is on a business trip
1. Lunch is already packed when you wake up. It has been decided. There will be no negotiation on content. By the way, your lunch is exactly the same as your brother's lunch.
2. Breakfast is already on the table when you wake up. You may like it. You may not. This will be your breakfast.
3. Mommie is basically humorless. There will be no rolling up and down of car windows. Also, there will be no fighting over swim team, basketball or homework club. Those things will happen. Do not use my skirt to wipe off your snot. No back talk. But if you do talk back, I probably will not hear you because of the music in the front seat.
4. There are two or three new babysitters this week. In your backpacks, you will find permission for pick ups and also pictures and descriptions. These are nice people. Try not to scare them off until summer break.
5. There is unlimited iPad. Yes, you read that correctly.
Related: Moms Who Don't Fit the Profile
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment